Campus Copier Program
The Campus Copier Program is a program designed to fulfill the copier equipment supply and service needs for the University. There are over 100 copiers in this program. In 2007, More Office Solutions was approved as the contractor for the program. More Office Solutions provides Canon rental copiers and service for those copiers. Campus departments, including auxiliaries, are eligible to participate in the Campus Copier Program. In joining the program, departments enjoy excellent pricing and service. The department is charged on a quarterly basis for the copier rental and the cost of prints and is committed to the program for a 5-year period.
The Campus Copier Program is administered by Administration and Finance – Contracts & Procurement. If you wish to learn more about the Campus Copier Program or are interested in joining, please contact Suzanne LaCaro at email@example.com.
- Timeline for Departmental
- Technical Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Department Contact Person
- Department Contact Person updated during color refresh 08/11
Timeline for Departmental Charges
- The timeline for the quarterly departmental charges are:
First Quarter 5/16 – 8/15
Second Quarter 8/16 – 11/15
Third Quarter 11/16 – 2/15
Fourth Quarter 2/16 – 5/15
Brochures for Canon Copiers
- C5000 Series Brochure
- C7000 Series Brochure
- IR1025 Series Brochure
- IR2530_2525 Series Brochure
- IR3230_3225 Series Brochure
- IRADV8000 Series Brochure
Frequently Asked Questions
- I called for service and the individual answering the telephone said "Ray Morgan Company." Did I have the wrong number?
- Ray Morgan is the parent company of More Office Solutions. There are times when the individual answering the service desk is away and their replacement may answer with the parent company's name. Stay on the line and provide the information for service.
- Where can I get a manual for our machine?
- Manuals were delivered with the equipment during copier installation. Please check with your departmental key operator to see the manual or download a copy of the manual from cusa.canon.com.
- If I have a question about the Campus Copier Program, who should I contact?
- If you have a question, please contact Suzanne LaCaro by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 756-5190.
- Is there someone in my department that can help me with the copier?
- Every copier on the Campus Copier Program has been assigned a departmental key operator. Departmental key operators were trained on the copier when it was installed. Please see the departmental key operator listing for the name of the key operator for your area.
- My copier is having problems with the use of recycled paper? What can I do?
- There is a paper setting that can be adjusted to indicate that recycled paper is being used. If this doesn't solve the problem, a higher grade of paper may be needed.
- Is there a certain brand of transparency that is recommended?
- There are some brands of transparency that have been found to work better in the copiers. The recommended transparency films that are on the Office Max contract are: L1PP2950 for the black and white copiers L1CG6000 for the color copiers In addition, it is suggested that non-standard media such as labels and transparencies be put into the copier using the by-pass unit. The use of the by-pass unit reduces the possibility of jamming.
- What supplies are covered in the contract with the vendor?
- More Office Solutions supplies toner and staples, but not paper or specialty items such as transparencies and labels. In addition, a More Solutions technician is visiting each location on a regular basis to review toner stock.
- Where can I find the number to call for service on the copier?
- The toll free number to call for service is 866-399-2641. This number can also be found on a sticker on the front of the copier.
- If I have a technical question, should I contact my LAN Administrator or More Office Solutions?
- It is suggested that you start with the local LAN Administrator. The LAN Administrator should be able to tell you if it is something that should be better handled by More Office Solutions. This also allows the LAN Administrator to be aware of copier concerns in their area.
- Will Ray Morgan Company ever contact me to BUY supplies?
- NO! see Toner Phoner letter
**Both Machine Rental and Service
Note: Changes in Key Operator assignments should be reported immediately to email@example.com.