Procurement Card (ProCard)
As an option to other procurement methods such as requisitions, petty cash, and direct buy, Contracts & Procurement offer flexibility US Bank Visa Procurement Card. The card can be used for supplies and equipment. We encourage cardholders to use the card for low-value purchases in order to achieve overall cost savings and improve processing time.
Any staff member is eligible for the card, with proper departmental approval. Obtaining a card is not based on an individual's personal credit history and will not affect your credit. To apply for a card, fill out the application form and return it to Jeanette Paolucci email@example.com. Once we receive your card from US Bank and confirm that you have access to PeopleSoft Financials, we will set-up a 30-minute training session to go over the Cardholder Handbook.
One of the recent enhancements of the ProCard is the use of Peoplesoft Financials to change the accounting information (Chart of Accounts) if necessary. Using PeopleSoft Financials will eliminate the need for expenditure transfers, provided your changes are done by the 26nd of each month or the date assigned by Accounts Payable.
The program is jointly administered by Contracts & Procurement and Accounts Payable Departments.
Forms and Information
- Fraud Memo
- Access Online Website Link
- Access Online Tutorial
- PeopleSoft Financials Tutorial/Reconciling your Procard Statement
- Group Manager Tutorial
- Group Manager Application
- US Bank Visa ProCard Application Form
- US Bank Procurement Card Handbook
- Approving Official Update
- University Policy for Hospitality Expenses
- Lost Receipt Memo
- ProCard "For Official Use Only" Memo
- ProCard Furniture Waiver Form
- ProCard Software Purchase Waiver Form