- Project News - Campus projects currently under construction
- Construction Projects Currently Bidding - Notice to Contractors and Invitation to Bid, Addenda Status, Plan Holder Lists and Bid Results
- Construction Projects Recently Awarded - Bid Award Status
- Current RFQs & RFPs - Information on Requests for Qualification for professional services related to public works and/or Requests for Proposals or for design-build construction projects on the Cal Poly campus
- Capital Projects Reference List - Reference list for current major capital projects. (PDF)
- Project Status - Most current project status reports for Facility Services small projects and renovation (Excel Spreadsheet)
- Construction Site Visit Policy
- Campus Standards
- The Architecture of California Polytechnic State University 1980-2010 (PDF)
How To Participate in Cal Poly Public Works Projects
- Professional Services (Architects, Engineers and other consultants)
- Office of the Chancellor, Capital Planning, Design & Construction
Major Capital Projects
A Major Capital Project is a Public Works project estimated at over $600,000.
Campus Zoning and Design Guidelines 2010
Five Year Capital Improvement Program
Major Capital Project Application
CSU State University Administrative Manual (SUAM) For Capital Planning, Design, and Construction
Minor Capital Projects
Minor Public Works projects are estimated at up to $600,000.
All campus public works projects are administered by the Facilities Department on the Cal Poly campus. Projects with a value between $5,000 and $600,000 are required to be listed in the California State Contracts Register. This is the first advertisement for projects. Projects up to $100,000 are advertised in the local newspaper: The Tribune. Projects over $100,000 are also advertised in The Green Sheet (Southern California) and/or The Daily Pacific Builder (Bay Area).
Generally, these advertisements appear at least four weeks prior to the bid date. The ads detail the project scope, estimated value and job walk information, along with bid dates and times. The Notice to Contractors and Invitation to Bid is posted for each project as it becomes available. This information provides contractors with information on how to obtain plans and specs, pre-bid job walks and bid date.
Here are some links that may be helpful to contractors interested in bidding on Cal Poly projects: