Fees and Payment Schedules
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING FEE AMOUNTS:
The CSU makes every effort to keep student costs to a minimum. Fees listed in published schedules or student accounts may need to be increased when public funding is inadequate. Therefore, CSU must reserve the right, even after initial fee payments are made, to increase or modify any listed fees, without notice, until the date when instruction for a particular quarter has begun. All CSU listed fees should be regarded as estimates that are subject to change upon approval by The Board of Trustees.
Current Fee Payment Amounts, Instructions, and Due Dates
- Summer 2013 - Information on fees and payment due dates.
- Fee Payment Schedules - A summary of all fees, tuition, and room and board charges including payment due dates.
- Parking Permit Fees - Parking Permit information including fees and where to purchase.
- How & When to Pay - Information guide.
- Estimated Cost Calculator - Financial planning tool.
- Using Financial Aid to Pay Housing & Meals 2012/2013 - Information on financial aid deferral for housing and meals including accepted aid amounts necessary to defer.
- Using Financial Aid to Pay Housing & Meals 2013/2014 - Information on financial aid deferral for housing and meals including accepted aid amounts necessary to defer.
Fee Detail - A detailed listing of mandatory fees/charges and other university fees
- Fall 2013, Winter & Spring 2014
- Summer 2013
- Fall 2012, Winter & Spring 2013
- Summer 2012
- Winter & Spring 2012
- Fall 2011
- Summer 2011
- Winter & Spring 2011
- Fall 2010
- Summer 2010
- Fall 2009, Winter & Spring 2010
- Summer 2009
- Fall 2008, Winter & Spring 2009
- Summer 2008
- Fall 2007, Winter & Spring 2008
- Summer 2007
- Fall 2006, Winter & Spring 2007
Making a Payment
- Fee Descriptions - A brief description of each mandatory fee and its use.
- Miscellaneous Course Fees - A detailed listing of mandatory fees by course.
- Fee Refund Policy